Enterprise Role Overview:
Our client is seeking a Global Markets Team Leader with oversight of the accounting policy team within the Global Financial Control group.
Reporting directly to the SVP you will provide complex accounting guidance to CAO, Corporate and legal entity controllers, GFC staff, line of business CFOs and their staff.
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will provide technical accounting support, guide new standard implementations, perform reviews of the 1934 Act SEC filings, be an advocate for accounting standard setters and industry groups, collaborate and work on special accounting projects for BAC CAO and Corporate Controller. This will include reviewing new products and complex structured transactions, participating in internal product review committee processes and interacting directly with PwC audit engagement management and staff.
- 10 plus years of accounting requirements
- Strong understanding of accounting standards
- Understanding of Bank regulations including SEC requirements (1934 Act)
- Prior Big-4 audit experience preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to understand and dissect complex transactions
- Ability to work across teams within the organization to implement accounting standards and lead projects
- Strong communication skills including written and oral presentation skills with an ability to interact at different levels of the organization
- Self-motivated, excellent time management and organization skills