Our client (a part of Nestle Health) is recognized around the world as an innovative leader in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of science-based nutritional health products. with offices and manufacturing plants around the globe. We are currently hiring for a Supplier Quality Associate in Pittsburgh, PA.
Support the qualification, requalification, monitoring and feedback of the global supply base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Support supplier qualification activities via: Sending and reviewing supplier qualification surveys; Communicating with supplier when more information is needed; Providing management with status updates.
· Send, review and oversee the supplier corrective action process: Ability to assess corrective actions to determine if responses are appropriate
· Send and review supplier quality agreements
· Process supplier qualification documentation in our document control system
· Manage global supplier history files
· Support the implementation of supplier management software: This will require data entry, transferring files, linking files within the software and similar activities
· Support supplier audits
· Support the development and delivery of supplier scorecards
· Process document changes in our document control system
· Up to 50% travel in US, Canada, and Europe.
· Strong attention to detail;
· Computer skills required, including the use of Microsoft Office products, SharePoint, and our internal document control system;
· Good written communication skills;
· GMP Knowledge, 21 CFR 111 and 21 CFR 117 knowledge preferred;
· Experience conducting internal or supplier audits preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, quality assurance, biology, chemistry, business, or related technical discipline and 2-5 years’ experience desired. Candidates with other forms of education will be considered with appropriate work experience.
· Experience in supplier and laboratory audits required.