CDI MANAGER (Clinical Documentation Integrity Manager) with clinical nursing background - a full time position with one of Idaho's major Magnet status healthcare groups.
LIVE AND WORK IN BEAUTIFUL NORTH IDAHO, in the famous tourist lake resort of Coeur d'Alene, where it is all about LIFESTYLE: Wonderful 4-season climate, clean air, low crime, little traffic, unlimited outdoor recreation opportunities, family friendly community and low cost of living. Crystal clear lakes, mountains and wildlife in your backyard!
!! ABOVE AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY and GENEROUS RELOCATION ALLOWANCE/SIGN-ON PACKAGE. PLUS INCREDIBLE MEDICAL, PENSION + PTO BENEFITS !! (medical, dental and vision insurance fully paid premiums + generous 457 matching Investment Plan + wellness plan and generous PTO)
Reporting to the Executive Director, this is a serious career growth opportunity for an independent-minded manager for CDI program development and management.
In this position you will:
- help develop and manage the program to provide concentrated oversight of the CDI/Clinical Documentation Integrity Team, working in close association with physicians, CDS clinicians, coders and all members of the healthcare team, to ensure that accurate and timely clinical documentation is captured and represents appropriate quality, severity and reimbursement.
- Clinical Nursing Background with minimum BSN Degree required (MSN Preferred)
- 2 years experience preferred in CDI (Clinical Documentation Integrity) program development and management
- Supervisory experience (will manage a small team of 2-5 people)
- CCDS, CDIP, CCS certification preferred
- Strong computer, communication & presentation skills required and comfortable working closely with physicians
- RN Licensure for Idaho or compact state required
For more details, please submit your confidential resume and CONTACT THE RECRUITER.
All inquiries are handled in STRICT CONFIDENCE. Thank you for your time and interest.